Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Protector


Ladies and Gentlemen, it is with great pleasure that I present Dmitri.  This badass (not-so) little guy has spun a web above and around my tomato plants, and I believe that I have him to thank for the fact that very few insects dare to venture into my garden...thereby allowing me to have the most amazing tomato plants ever.  Seriously, they were eight feet tall before they started folding over on themselves.  I know, right?

Thank you, Dmitri, for protecting The Princess's food of choice.  And for helping me hone my mad photography skills by providing such a captivating pose while you were wrapping that little buggy up in your silk.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely! One of my spiders is here: http://kwomblescountering.blogspot.com/2010/09/my-spider.html

    ReplyDelete