Saturday, June 27, 2015

Go Go Red. Again.

So, Bumma's been trying to convince me to take Go Go Red for a spin. Every time she's said it, it's been too late, I've been to lazy, or something else kept me from it.

Until today. 

During one of many laps around the block, I stopped at the bottom of a hill to see what she'd do. Her little body flapped and she wiggled her butt to and fro. 

"What?" I asked. 

Wait for it...

"GO!" shouted the happiest girl I know. 

So we went. 


Now, I have a feeling The Princess is convinced that she's in the process of training her very own staff of chauffeurs. 

As you can plainly see, this is a great hardship for all of us. 

3 comments:

  1. Nothing better than seeing the princess happy :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete